2020 New York Super Lawyers Honors 17 Holwell Shuster & Goldberg Attorneys
New York—Holwell Shuster & Goldberg LLP announced today that 17 attorneys have been recognized by New York Super Lawyers 2020. Each year, Super Lawyers identifies the attorneys who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement, based on peer nominations, independent research, and peer evaluations.
Of the 17 attorneys honored, eight were named Super Lawyers, and nine were named Rising Stars.
The HSG attorneys recognized as Super Lawyers include:
- Richard Holwell, Founding Partner (Business Litigation)
- Michael Shuster, Founding Partner (Antitrust, Business and Securities Litigation)
- Daniel Goldberg, Founding Partner (Bankruptcy, Business and General Litigation)
- Dorit Ungar Black, Founding Partner (Business Litigation and Alternative Dispute Resolution)
- Avi Israeli, Partner (Business and Securities Litigation, Intellectual Property)
- Vincent Levy, Partner (Business Litigation)
- Neil Lieberman, Partner (Business Litigation)
- Justice James McGuire, Partner (Business Litigation)
Each year, only 5% of New York lawyers are named Super Lawyers.
In addition, the following nine attorneys were named New York Rising Stars:
- Scott Danner, Partner (Appellate, Antitrust, Business and Securities Litigation)
- Benjamin Heidlage, Partner (Business Litigation)
- Blair Kaminsky, Partner (Business, General and Securities Litigation)
- Daniel Sullivan, Partner (Appellate, Constitutional Law, Business and Securities Litigation)
- Eileen Monaghan DeLucia, Counsel (General and Securities Litigation)
- Zachary Kerner, Counsel (Antitrust and Business Litigation)
- Greg Dubinsky, Associate (Appellate)
- Adán Martínez, Associate (Employment Litigation: Plaintiff)
- Evan Stein, Associate (Business Litigation)
The Rising Stars list is comprised of the top up-and-coming New York attorneys who are 40 or younger or have been in practice for under 10 years. Less than 3% of New York attorneys were chosen for this honor.