Lauren Cole has a broad complex commercial litigation practice, including mass torts, antitrust actions, and civil rights matters. She has worked on all aspects of high-stakes litigation, both before and during trial, including motion work in state and federal courts, witness preparation, and depositions. Lauren also has extensive e-discovery experience.
Prior to joining Holwell Shuster & Goldberg, Lauren was an associate with Cravath, Swaine & Moore LLP, where she worked on several disputes for industry-leading companies as well as a civil rights class action.
- Represented a major telecommunications company in antitrust litigation.
- Represented a utility company in wildfire litigation.
- Represented a pharmaceutical company in antitrust litigation.
- Represented foster children in § 1983 civil rights class action.
New York University School of Law (J.D., 2018; AnBryce Scholar; Robert McKay Scholar; Executive Editor, New York University Law Review)
Northwestern University (B.S., 2011)
Bar and Court Admissions
- New York
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Second Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York