Jennifer Dayrit represents companies and individuals in connection with complex commercial litigation disputes and confidential arbitrations. She has experience representing clients at all stages of litigation.
Prior to joining Holwell Shuster & Goldberg, Jennifer was a litigation associate at Susman Godfrey LLP. Before that, she served as a law clerk for Judge William F. Kuntz, II of the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York.
While at Columbia Law School, Jennifer served as forum editor for the Columbia Law Review and president of the Columbia Society for Law, Science, and Technology. She was also an active member of the Asian Pacific American Law Students Association. During law school, Jennifer interned at the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the Northern District of Texas and the Bronx Defenders.
- Various affiliates of Chubb in nationwide litigation with manufacturers and distributors of opioids, and national pharmacy chains that sold opioids, over insurance coverage for over 3,000 lawsuits brought by governmental entities across the country. HSG is national trial counsel to Chubb in opioid coverage litigation.
- A leading online sports gaming company in successful defense of a billion-dollar breach of contract arbitration.
- An individual real estate investor in various loan default and fraudulent transfer litigation matters, including obtaining a multimillion-dollar judgment against fraudulent transferees.
- A leading telehealth company in a dispute involving breach of contract and fraud claims.
- Hon. William F. Kuntz, II, U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York, 2021
Columbia Law School (J.D., 2020; Forum Editor, Columbia Law Review; James Kent Scholar; Harlan Fiske Stone Scholar; President, Columbia Society for Law, Science, and Technology; Video Director, Law Revue; Member, Asian Pacific American Law Students Association)
Rice University (B.A., 2013; cum laude)
Bar and Court Admissions
- New York
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York