Holwell Shuster & Goldberg Receives Five 2015 ACQ5 Global Awards
NEW YORK—Holwell Shuster & Goldberg LLP is pleased to announce that ACQ5, a premier global M&A magazine, has recognized the firm for five 2015 ACQ5 Global Awards. The firm and its founding partners received awards in the following categories:
- Boutique Litigation Law Firm of the Year
- Gamechanger of the Year (Litigation), The Hon. Richard J. Holwell
- Leading Trial Lawyer of the Year, Michael S. Shuster
- Leading Trial Lawyer of the Year, Daniel P. Goldberg
- Female Lawyer of the Year, Dorit Ungar Black
Since 2006, the ACQ5 Global Awards have celebrated industry leaders, preeminent individuals, exemplary teams, and distinguished firms that represent the benchmark of achievement and best practice in a variety of fields. ACQ5 operates an independent nomination process in which award winners are chosen by the publication’s readership, which spans a growing spectrum of services, markets, industries, and organizations.
Holwell Shuster & Goldberg is deeply honored by ACQ5’s recognition, and would like to thank its clients and peers who nominated and voted for the firm.