Despite being a young firm, Holwell Shuster & Goldberg already has earned a strong reputation both locally and nationally. In 2016, Benchmark Litigation named HSG its New York Law Firm of the Year. One year earlier, The National Law Journal placed HSG on its exclusive Litigation Boutiques Hot List. In addition to this growing list of firm-wide honors, our lawyers have been recognized consistently for their excellence by outlets including Benchmark Litigation, Chambers USA, New York Law Journal, Best Lawyers, and Super Lawyers.
- Holwell Shuster & Goldberg and ACLU File Discrimination Charges Against Frontier Airlines on Behalf of Female Flight Attendants05.16.2017
- Holwell Shuster & Goldberg Reunites Syrian Family After Successful Challenge to President Trump’s Travel Ban04.28.2017
- Holwell Shuster & Goldberg LLP Marks Fifth Anniversary with Major Financial Commitment to Pro Bono Partner Her Justice04.26.2017
- Daniel Sullivan, Former Supreme Court Clerk to Justice Antonin Scalia, Discusses Oral Arguments in Kokesh v. SEC with Bloomberg BNA04.19.2017
- Judge Holwell, Justice McGuire, and Dan Sullivan Featured in Compliance Week Podcast on the Supreme Court’s Oral Arguments in Salman v. United States10.24.2016
- Benchmark Litigation Names Holwell Shuster & Goldberg a Top 10 Boutique, Recognizes Six Partners in 2017 Guide10.19.2016
- Dorit Ungar Black and Blair E. Kaminsky Named to Profiles in Diversity Journal’s “Women Worth Watching” List10.14.2016