New York Super Lawyers Recognizes 14 Holwell Shuster & Goldberg Attorneys
New York—Holwell Shuster & Goldberg LLP announced today that 14 attorneys have been recognized by New York Super Lawyers 2021. Each year, Super Lawyers identifies the attorneys who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement, based on peer nominations and independent research.
Of the 14 attorneys honored, nine were named Super Lawyers, and five were named Rising Stars. Additionally, two were named to the Super Lawyers Women’s Edition.
The following HSG attorneys were recognized as Super Lawyers:
- Richard Holwell, Founding Partner (Business Litigation)
- Michael Shuster, Founding Partner (Antitrust, Business and Securities Litigation)
- Daniel Goldberg, Founding Partner (Bankruptcy, Business and General Litigation)
- Dorit Ungar Black, Founding Partner (Business Litigation and Alternative Dispute Resolution)
- Avi Israeli, Partner (Business, Intellectual Property, and Securities Litigation)
- Vincent Levy, Partner (Business Litigation)
- Neil Lieberman, Partner (Business Litigation)
- Justice James McGuire, Partner (Business Litigation)
- Benjamin Heidlage, Partner (Business Litigation)
Each year, only 5% of New York lawyers are named Super Lawyers.
In addition, the following attorneys were named New York Rising Stars:
- Greg Dubinsky, Partner (Appellate)
- Blair Kaminsky, Partner (Business, General and Securities Litigation)
- Zachary Kerner, Counsel (Antitrust and Business Litigation)
- Adán Martínez, Associate (Employment Litigation: Plaintiff)
- Daniel Sullivan, Partner (Appellate, Constitutional Law, Business, and Securities Litigation)
The Rising Stars list is comprised of the top up-and-coming New York attorneys who are 40 or younger or have been in practice for under 10 years. Less than 3% of New York attorneys were chosen for this honor.