New York Super Lawyers Honors 14 Holwell Shuster & Goldberg Attorneys
New York—Holwell Shuster & Goldberg LLP announced today that 14 attorneys have been recognized by New York Super Lawyers 2022. Each year, Super Lawyers identifies the attorneys who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement, based on peer nominations and independent research.
Of the 14 attorneys honored, nine were named Super Lawyers and five were named Rising Stars. Additionally, two were named to the Super Lawyers Women’s Edition.
The following HSG attorneys were recognized as Super Lawyers:
- Richard Holwell, Founding Partner (Business Litigation)
- Michael Shuster, Founding Partner (Antitrust, Business, and Securities Litigation)
- Daniel Goldberg, Founding Partner (Bankruptcy, Business and General Litigation)
- Dorit Ungar Black, Founding Partner (Business Litigation and Alternative Dispute Resolution)
- Benjamin Heidlage, Partner (Business Litigation)
- Avi Israeli, Partner (Business, Intellectual Property, and Securities Litigation)
- Vincent Levy, Partner (Business Litigation)
- Neil Lieberman, Partner (Business Litigation)
- Justice James McGuire, Partner (Business Litigation)
Each year, only 5% of New York lawyers are named Super Lawyers.
In addition, the following attorneys were named New York Rising Stars:
- Gregory Dubinsky, Partner (Appellate)
- Blair Kaminsky, Partner (Business, General, and Securities Litigation)
- Zachary Kerner, Counsel (Antitrust and Business Litigation)
- Adán Martínez, Associate (Employment Litigation: Plaintiff, Business and General Litigation)
- Daniel Sullivan, Partner (Appellate, Constitutional Law, and Business and Securities Litigation)
The Rising Stars list is comprised of the top up-and-coming New York attorneys who are 40 or younger or have been in practice for under 10 years. Less than 3% of New York attorneys are chosen for this honor each year.