Holwell Shuster & Goldberg Honored by Benchmark Litigation as a National Tier 1 Firm and Top Boutique
NEW YORK—Benchmark Litigation has once again named Holwell Shuster & Goldberg LLP a national Tier 1 firm for commercial litigation and a Top Boutique. The firm also received recognition as highly recommended in New York for commercial litigation.
In its analysis, Benchmark Litigation noted HSG is a “great boutique composed of smart and aggressive people.” The firm was highlighted for being “particularly adept at cases featuring an intersection of commercial and securities or antitrust,” affording itself “the opportunity to take on cases in the plaintiff role as well as defense.”
In addition to the firm rankings, the following 14 partners received individual recognition in Benchmark’s 2022 guide:
- Dorit Ungar Black: Litigation Star
- Scott Danner: 40 & Under Hot List
- Brendon DeMay: 40 & Under Hot List
- Daniel Goldberg: Litigation Star
- Benjamin Heidlage: 40 & Under Hot List
- Richard Holwell: Litigation Star
- Avi Israeli: Litigation Star
- Jayme Jonat: 40 & Under Hot List
- Blair Kaminsky: Litigation Star; 40 & Under Hot List
- Vincent Levy: Litigation Star
- Neil Lieberman: Litigation Star
- Demian Ordway: Litigation Star
- Michael Shuster: Litigation Star
- Daniel Sullivan: Litigation Star; 40 & Under Hot List
A full analysis of the firm can be read here.
Benchmark Litigation identifies the leading U.S. litigation attorneys and firms at the local and national levels. The rankings and editorials are the result of extensive interviews with private practice lawyers and in-house counsel. The guide’s Litigation Stars are named based on peer and client recognition as top litigation attorneys.