Holwell Shuster & Goldberg Recognized by Benchmark Litigation as a National Tier 1 Firm and Top Boutique
NEW YORK—Benchmark Litigation has once again named Holwell Shuster & Goldberg LLP a Tier 1 firm for commercial litigation and a Top Boutique nationally in its 2023 guide. The firm also received recognition as highly recommended in New York for commercial litigation.
In its analysis, Benchmark Litigation noted HSG is “widely and duly revered as among the preeminent litigation boutiques” in New York and nationally. Benchmark also lauded the firm’s “widely acclaimed performance at the intersection of commercial and securities law” as well as its “adroit handling of antitrust matters.”
In addition to the firm rankings, the following 15 partners received individual recognition in Benchmark’s 2023 guide:
- Dorit Ungar Black: Litigation Star
- Scott Danner: 40 & Under Hot List
- Brendon DeMay: 40 & Under Hot List
- Gregory Dubinsky: 40 & Under Hot List
- Daniel Goldberg: Litigation Star
- Benjamin Heidlage: 40 & Under Hot List
- Richard Holwell: Litigation Star
- Avi Israeli: Litigation Star
- Jayme Jonat: 40 & Under Hot List
- Blair Kaminsky: Litigation Star; 40 & Under Hot List
- Vincent Levy: Litigation Star
- Neil Lieberman: Litigation Star
- Demian Ordway: Litigation Star
- Michael Shuster: Litigation Star; Top 100 Trial Lawyer
- Daniel Sullivan: Litigation Star; 40 & Under Hot List
A full analysis of the firm can be read here.
Benchmark Litigation identifies the leading U.S. litigation attorneys and firms at the local and national levels. The rankings and editorials are the result of extensive interviews with private practice lawyers and in-house counsel.