2016 New York Super Lawyers Honors Holwell Shuster & Goldberg Attorneys
New York—Holwell Shuster & Goldberg LLP announced today that 13 attorneys have been recognized by New York Super Lawyers 2016. Of the 13 attorneys honored, five were named Super Lawyers, and eight were named Rising Stars.
Each year, Super Lawyers identifies the attorneys who have attained a high-degree of peer recognition and professional achievement, based on research and peer reviews.
The HSG attorneys recognized as Super Lawyers include:
- Michael S. Shuster, Founding Partner (Business Litigation)
- Daniel P. Goldberg, Founding Partner (Business Litigation)
- John M. DiMatteo, Partner (Intellectual Property Litigation)
- Avi Israeli, Partner (Business Litigation)
- Robert J. Morrow, Of Counsel (Business Litigation)
Both Mike and John have been honored by New York Super Lawyers for the past 10 years, and Dan has been recognized since 2010. Bob was named a Super Lawyer in 2006. This is Avi’s first appearance as a Super Lawyer; he was named a New York Rising Star the past two years. Each year, Super Lawyers recognizes only five percent of New York lawyers with this honor.
In addition, the following eight attorneys were named New York Rising Stars:
- Dorit Ungar Black, Founding Partner (Business Litigation)
- Vincent G. Levy, Partner (Business Litigation)
- Eileen Monaghan DeLucia, Associate (Securities & Corporate Finance)
- Benjamin F. Heidlage, Associate (Business Litigation)
- Blair E. Kaminsky, Associate (Business Litigation)
- Zachary A. Kerner, Associate (Antitrust Litigation)
- Neil R. Lieberman, Associate (Business Litigation)
- Lani A. Perlman, Associate (Business Litigation)
The Rising Stars list is comprised of the top up-and-coming New York attorneys who are 40 or younger or have been in practice for under 10 years. Less than three percent of New York attorneys were chosen for this honor.