Holwell Shuster & Goldberg Recognized by Benchmark Litigation as a Tier 1 Firm and Top Boutique Nationally
16 Partners Receive Individual Recognition
New York, NY—Benchmark Litigation has once again named Holwell Shuster & Goldberg LLP a Tier 1 firm for commercial litigation and a Top Boutique nationally in its 2024 guide. The firm also received recognition as highly recommended in New York for commercial litigation.
In its analysis, Benchmark Litigation notes “peers and clients stand united as admirers of the firm’s approach and litigation acumen,” with clients lauding HSG’s “client service, talent, bench strength, advocacy, professionalism, and strategy.” The firm was also recognized for its “top-to-bottom culture” and its “level of litigation excellence from the senior people to the up-and-comers.”
In addition to the firm rankings, the following partners received individual recognition in Benchmark’s 2024 guide:
- Dorit Ungar Black: Litigation Star
- Scott Danner: Future Star
- Brendon DeMay: Future Star
- Gregory Dubinsky: 40 & Under List
- Daniel Goldberg: Litigation Star
- Benjamin Heidlage: 40 & Under List
- Richard Holwell: Litigation Star
- Avi Israeli: Litigation Star
- Jayme Jonat: 40 & Under List
- Blair Kaminsky: Litigation Star; 40 & Under List
- Vincent Levy: Litigation Star
- Neil Lieberman: Litigation Star
- Demian Ordway: Litigation Star
- Michael Shuster: Litigation Star; Top 100 Trial Lawyer
- Daniel Sullivan: Future Star
- Priyanka Timblo: Future Star; 40 & Under List
A full analysis of the firm can be read here.
Benchmark Litigation identifies the leading U.S. litigation attorneys and firms at the local and national levels. The rankings and editorials are the result of extensive interviews with private practice lawyers and in-house counsel.